Mon Ciel Bleu

I like it when the sky is blue. :)

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

My Brother, an Avid Kite Flyer
He has been to numerous championships in Canada and even once appeared on the front cover of Richmond Review. I'm very proud and also envious of him for having such passion towards his hobby (I mean, I wouldn't skip a meal just so that I can play the piano a little longer). Anyway, so this past weekend he was in Florida competing in a North American championship. With his calibre of skills and experience he was placed in the top 10. BUT!(yes there's always a but) it surely feels weird when I saw "USA" written beside his name. And that leads to the thought of perhaps seeing "Jasmina Yeung (USA)" in the future...aiyaaa!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:46 AM , Blogger Kevin said...

    ... I don't follow. Jasmina Yeung?

     
  • At 7:15 PM , Blogger Elaine said...

    Jasmina is my brother's 3 year old daughter, she lives in New York now. Soon to be a typical CBA - Canadian Born American.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home