Mon Ciel Bleu

I like it when the sky is blue. :)

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

"The Exorcism of Emily Rose"
Went to see it with V tonight at Silver City. We both enjoyed it and it didn't feel like a 2hr film at all. Anyway, here are the things we discussed after the movie:
- Oh my God, how's that girl (who plays Emily Rose) ever going to find a boyfriend in real life?
- Was that filmed in Vancouver?
- Was that SFU?
- Wasn't that guy from CTV?
- Oh shoot, I wake up at 3am all the time! (according to the movie, 3am is a demonic time - oh my, it's 2am now, I better go to bed)
- My favourite quote from the movie "Crazy people don't know they are crazy". You guys should know why I love this quote (inside joke). hahaha!

Oh and G, it's not that scary! Go watch it! =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home