Mon Ciel Bleu

I like it when the sky is blue. :)

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Can I see your ID please?
So I was at 7-11 while waiting for my Mom to pick up some Hainanese Chicken (it was so very delisioso!). I picked up a kit-kat bar and feeling lucky I asked for a scratch-and-win ticket. The guy (a Chinese guy btw) looked at me and said "Can I see your ID please?". Laughing inside I showed him my driver's license. He gave me a smile and I made my purchase.

I just turned 26 and now I'm mistaken as <19?? I have mixed feelings about this. Surely, it's better than being thought of as older than you really are but the gap here is a little bit wide don't you think? I'm a lil worried that it might sabotage my career down the road...hmm...:/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home