Mon Ciel Bleu

I like it when the sky is blue. :)

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Hockey Nite with my Dad
The last time I watched a game with my Dad was 3 years ago, before I left for Japan. I love watching sports game with him, we would scream and sometimes even dance around when the team we support scores a goal or makes a 3 pointer XD. Tonight it was Canucks (3) vs. Coyotes (2) and we watched it together with my Mom. She was rather unenthused at the beginning but she caught on and it was amusing to see her getting all excited and forgot all about the Chinese show on the other channel!

Thank God Hockey is back just when I've returned to Van. Otherwise it'd be quite a depressing season with all the rain and gloomy weather =S

1 Comments:

  • At 6:58 AM , Blogger Kevin said...

    I've been following the games fairly closely. I usually listen to the CKNW broadcast when I get into work on game days. No video footage, but I guess I'll live.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home