Mon Ciel Bleu

I like it when the sky is blue. :)

Monday, March 06, 2006

I dreamt about snowboarding two nights in a row..

Yes, I'm so hyped about snowboarding these days that I enjoy looking at the trail maps of Cypress, Seymour, Whistler, Sun Peaks..etc over tea and cookies!! I actually carry those little brochure maps with me in my handbag. Crazy you might say, but I'm already looking forward to the next snowboarding season in November this year. Hopefully my bro would be back in town for vacation with my sis-in-law and niece and we'll have a big family trip to Whistler!

Anyway, so as I was watching the Oscars today (I love Reese Witherspoon's dress btw) I was browsing through some snowboarding sites. I learnt a lot about different types of boards and styles and I also found this page:

Learn To Snowboard in 10 Steps

I wonder who can do it by just reading that. Maybe G could've done it, if we had known about this article earlier. But don't you think they forgot to mention the magic word in the article, G? *LEAN* =D (inside joke)

Oh yeah, I also came across the askmen.com page that has an article about the best ski resorts in the world. #3 is Zermatt, Switzerland, #2 is Kitzbuhel, Austria and #1 is.....*drum roll*.....Whistler, British Columbia Canada!

Maybe I'll buy a holiday villa there someday. Yeah, that's it, that's my ultimate financial goal - to buy a big luxurious villa in Whistler! Better start saving by having a strict water and grass only diet ;P

3 Comments:

  • At 2:34 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    thats amazing !!
    I live in australia - very little snow & last night I dreamt about snowboarding !!!
    I dont even know what snowboarding is !!
    Is a snow board like a skateboard or a surf board or a taboggan ?

     
  • At 5:01 PM , Blogger Elaine said...

    Hello Lisa, thanks for dropping by. Snowboarding, I guess, is a hybrid of skateboard/surfboard/taboggan. Whoever invented snowboarding is a genius.

     
  • At 10:19 PM , Blogger san san said...

    Lean!!! I said LEAN!!!!! hahaha

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home