Mon Ciel Bleu

I like it when the sky is blue. :)

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Going Yoga

I've been doing yoga for sometime now and I can say I really do I feel a difference. My posture is better and I sleep better (no more waking up in the middle of the night!). My clothes are fitting a lot better too. It is perfect for days that I don't have the energy for a vigorous workout.

I was skeptical about yoga at first and wasn’t sure if it does what it claims.
I got a yoga DVD few years back but it was too difficult and after two tries I gave up. Then I came across this DVD - Ultimate De-Stress Yoga. I guess the word “De-Stress” was captivating enough for me to pick it among many out there. The instructor isn’t mystic or religious driven at all, which I appreciate. She teaches yoga just like any other fun athletic workout.

Few weeks ago I went for yoga mat shopping and I contemplated between a cheap one and an expensive one. I asked my Mom and she said “if you think you’ll be doing yoga for a long time, get a good one” – and I did. The Nike mat was very nice with straps and a dual texture, love it.

One of these days I’m going to try that difficult yoga DVD again :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home