Mon Ciel Bleu

I like it when the sky is blue. :)

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Jasmina
My bro, sis-in-law and niece were in town for two weeks and they left this past Tuesday. I miss them already. My niece, Jasmina is six and soooo much fun to play with! She calls me “Gu-je! Gu-je!” (translation: aunt – but only if it’s your elder bro’s children, we have other terms for aunts in Chinese ;) and she would just wrap her arms around my waist and hugs me. We also invented the Rayman Rabbids hug, where we would hug and go “waaaaaa!!!”, just like the crazy rabbits.

Last Thursday night after dinner I was over at V’s, when I got back to home, my dad said Jasmina was looking all over the house for me.

Sigh...sometimes I wish they aren’t all the way over in New York….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home