Mon Ciel Bleu

I like it when the sky is blue. :)

Thursday, November 02, 2006

True Story

-At the Griffins (Fairmont Hotel Vancouver)-

"Hello there, I'd like to have a table for 6 please"

Certainly. What's your name sir?

"My name is Simon"

Thank you Simon, and may I know your last name please?

"It's Ho"

Thank you Mr. S. Ho, your table will be ready in 10 minutes.

XD
--------------------
The lesson here: If your last name is HO, don't name your kids with names like Simon, Sandra, Steve or anything that starts with the letter S.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:57 PM , Blogger san san said...

    i never had a waiter asking for my last name.

    and i think that waiter did it on purpose cuz it is strange to call someone by his initials.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home