Mon Ciel Bleu

I like it when the sky is blue. :)

Thursday, November 16, 2006

My Plants

I love taking care of them, watering them and talking to them. Couple of days ago I discovered a dying plant in my house (I had no idea it was there! I freaked out when I saw it - ask G about it). I managed to rescue it and today I could see tiny little baby leaves growing! It's the most wonderful thing!!

Never did I thought I'd grow an interest in taking care of house plants. This past summer I nearly killed them all. My parents were worried this time, they left me two notes and an email reminding me to water the plants. Not wanting to disappoint I took extra care. Alas, happy healthy plants are waiting for them to come back next week :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home