Mon Ciel Bleu

I like it when the sky is blue. :)

Thursday, April 15, 2004

Last night I went to this place called "12,6" in Tokyo to have dinner my friend Pui Yee who came all the way from Miyazaki prefecture to run some business errands. She's going back to Singapore this summer and I don't know when I'll see her again, so despite the fact that I was super tired riding the bike home for 40 minutes, I dragged by tired body all the way to Shibuya.
Anyway, back to the restaurant. It claimed to have this futuristic, mysterious blah blah blah theme, but when I stepped inside last night, there were just mirrors mirrors and more mirrors!!! -_-;; I mean, if you take out all the mirrors, it's nothing but a normal restaurant/bar!!
The food was pretty good but I despise the way they advertise the restaurant. It's like sending false information to the public.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home