Mon Ciel Bleu

I like it when the sky is blue. :)

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

I'm suddenly 2000 yen richer.

Today the Japanese teacher of English told me she forgot to pay me when I help conduct the English Proficiency Test for an hour after school.

That was September, 2003.

I don't feel like I deserve the money because all I did was hand out the papers, sit for an hour (while reading Harry Potter!), and collect the papers. So I'm going to use the money to buy some snacks for the teachers. They all buy chocolates/crackers/cakes to school for everyone almost everyday, I feel guilty for not doing so sometimes. Like right now, the school nurse just put a Japanese senbei on my desk. I think they should call the staffroom "snackroom" instead. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home