Mon Ciel Bleu

I like it when the sky is blue. :)

Friday, December 12, 2003

I just had a bounenkai (year end party) with my English conversation class. The place was really nice. We got the whole lodge house to ourselves and had a nice big course dinner. The food was ok, but we had a very good time. Anyway, Setsuko, who's my oldest student (68 years old?) told me she lives very close to Hasuda JHS, which is the school I'm going to go to next. She said I could visit her after school and have dinner with her sometime. She is just soooo nice and fun to talk to. Though she is 68, on the outside she looks 58. She's the kind of lady where you can tell she was stunningly beautiful when she was young. Her husband died years ago. I remember one time I began a lesson with this question "If you can go back in time to see something, when would it be?". Popular answers were "When my first child was born" or "My wedding day"...etc. Setsuko's answer was "I want to go back to the days when my husband is still alive, I miss him very much." *sigh* *tears*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home