Mon Ciel Bleu

I like it when the sky is blue. :)

Monday, December 08, 2003

Went to Ebisu, Tokyo to see Christmas lights with Keisuke yesterday. It was our second date. It was fun but man..this guy..there's something VERY ominous about him...i don't know..maybe i'm the one who's weird...

other than this strange vibe he's giving me, he's actually not bad at all.. I mean, he's a 6 foot 1 mechanical engineer working in a very respectable car company. He's also a sportive guy who started skiing when he was 3 and surfs/mountain bikes regularly. Most important of all, he has high family values.

This is also the first time I ever dated a guy who's willing to hold my hand AND my handbag (he offered to hold it)...maybe it's a Japanese thing. With him being super tall, I look like a little kid beside him.

Anyway, my weirdness radar seldom goes wrong....

or else I'd have to delete this blog later....ha!

------------
update: this guy IS f*cked up. I'm not going to see him anymore. Not deleting this blog because it'll serve as a reminder to me that no matter how good it is on the outside, f*cked up is f*cked up....really..NEVER EVER judge a book by its cover.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home