Mon Ciel Bleu

I like it when the sky is blue. :)

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

A Trip to Hakone Hotsprings with my Ma
My Mom was here in Japan for a few days after her trip to Hong Kong and Jakarta. I took a few days off to accompany her to many places. One of which was Hakone. It was our first ever daughter-mother over-night trip! We stayed one night at the Green Plaza Hotel. The view (from both our hotel room and the outdoor hotspring) were excellent - we could see Mt.Fuji!
The hotspring was of course great and my Mom couldn't stop talking about it to my Dad when she got back. I thought of taking my Dad to one when he visited last year but I couldn't go to the men's side to guide him through the "procedure" so...^^;

Sigh..I miss having my Mom around now. Every night we chatted til late at night, made late night snacks, and did facials together! It was so much fun! Yeah, it was like we had sleepover parties every night! =D

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home