Mon Ciel Bleu

I like it when the sky is blue. :)

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

A Visit to the Doc
So today my boss told me I could take half a day off for free and see the doctor in the government office. I didn't even know we have doctors in our building. Lucky because it is not open to the public so there weren't any long line ups. The doctor was a very nice lady in her 60s. She asked me when did I start having the flu and I told her it was last Saturday (19th) and she said there are special medicine for flu that can put me back to health in 3 days from the start, but now I'm too late. When she said "too late" I was like "what?" (@_@) But then she explained that it's no problem really, it's just that we now have to treat the remaining flu symptoms that I have separately - which is coughing and sneezing. Now I hope the drugs I got do work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home