Mon Ciel Bleu

I like it when the sky is blue. :)

Thursday, November 06, 2003

More and more of my friends (around my age) are getting married. It's crazy because it makes me feel old. While I am still paving my own path and finding out who I really am, friends around me are already "settling down". Am I moving really slow in life or my friends are just racing through life?

Yes, life is short. But why the hell is the 20s so damn short? I mean, why can't we keep the 20s phase all the way to the 40s? by keeping the energetic and health level as well as the outlook "constant" all the way to mid 40s, the world would be much more efficientt....and we'd prolly be living on the moon now (which would solve the population problems).

We spent the first 20 years in school, and a few years to figure ourselves out, then by the time we "kinda" figured something out..we are saying hello to the thirties...and then..the forties...aiya!!!! These sort of thoughts are running through my head from time to time these days. I guess it's pre-birthday anxiety...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home